Monday, July 4, 2011

Let's get this show on the road, shall we?

Well, hello there! This is my no holds barred, make or break, what don't kill ya will make you stronger attempt at a blog. Yeah, I have had a blog before BUT I have been pondering this blog for about a year or so...lots of ideas! LOTS and lots of ideas...

I read so many blogs...it's kinda sad how many I read...and one takes me to another and so forth...you know how that happens...I love to read about new things, new trends, new ventures, new hobbies...I LOVe to take what I learned and torque it a little...give it my own twist and see where it goes...it's the best...

anyhow...the biggest reason I have started this blog is I have started a new venture...it's called the REVOLUTION....a new spin on old things...I generally take used things that I have bought secondhand and give them a new life...I make jewelry, clothing, artwork, home and garden decor, guitar and camera straps, books, hats, purses, and hair accessories....

I hope that you will check back, subscribe to my email and by all means, BECOME A FOLLOWER...

Until next time, tootalue!

No comments:

Post a Comment