Friday, July 22, 2011

Something positive...

In my previous posts, I have written about what I want to do, what I should and shouldn't do, and basically what I want to be when I grow up. I am evolving, and let's face it...do we ever really grow up? Well, I certainly hope not....I concider myself a lifelong learner, always learning something, trying something...but I really hadn't concidered what is that I am doing right, in the little game that we call life...right?





I had said that I had gotten myself into a rut of sorts...I am guessing that that feeling usually comes along when you are middle aged...children get older...I don't know, I see myself getting older and I really didn't like it...I didnt like the path I was taking and I wanted to be able to enjoy my time after I have an empty nest...mind you i still have a 10 year old, so it's still pretty far off...anyhow, I think that's why I was feeling the way I was...





yesterday it hit me, I hadn't really taken into concideration, the things I had been doing right over the years...for instance, I never pass up the chance to laugh...those of you that know me, I laugh at everything that strikes me as funny, no matter how many times I have seen it...I laugh a really stupid things too, like the shark scene on strange wilderness...





I hope that works...but I laugh every single time, I cant help it...it just never gets old to me..

I absolutely love peanut butter and jelly sandwiches...prolly more than I did when I was a kid....and milk, I drink a lot more milk than I used to....

Theres something about sharks...no, TALKING sharks that just make me laugh...I love the snickers squared commercial too...





it's hilarious...
so I laugh a lot, you all get that now, right? it's the best, and prolly my favorite...

I really try to make something everyday...even if it is just somethng small and simple...it makes me feel good....

I am really trying to "Go with the flow" take it as it comes and not go crazy in the process...I will let you know how THAT goes....

One other thing, I am really trying is not to take things so personally....crap happens all the time and I am really trying to give other people the benefit of the doubt(when appropriate) and hopefully that notion will come back to me...

I know, my list isnt as long as my "want to" list...and there is prolly a lot I have left out...but I thought I would share this little bit with ya...

so until next time,
Go with the flow...oh yeah, and laugh a little, will ya?
xoxoxo!
Jen

No comments:

Post a Comment